This collection of simple yet elegant dishes has everything you need to make the perfect Vegan Valentine's Day dinner. From starters, soups, and salads, to sides, mains, and desserts, you can choose from an array of gorgeous and delicious vegan dishes that you can't wait to share with your loved ones.
Need some ideas for what to make this February 14? Planning your Vegan Valentine's Day Menu doesn't have to be hard! This collection of recipes offers you a perfect array of dishes that are easy and delicious.
Whether you're planning a 4-course romantic dinner or a Valentine's Day feast with family and friends, you'll find what you need here. These recipes also work well for date nights, anniversary dinners, birthdays, or any other special day.
In this collection, I've included Vegan Valentine's Recipes that are simple yet elegant. That means they won't take you all day to prepare, but they will have that wow factor you're looking for.
You'll love these Vegan Valentine's Day recipes because they're:
- Quick & Easy
- Vegan / Vegetarian
- Easy to make Gluten-Free
- Easy to make WFPB
- Simple yet Elegant
- Perfect for any Date Night
- Absolutely Delicious!
Vegan Valentine's Day gift ideas
If you're like me, then food is your love language, and making a special meal for the people you love is a loving and meaningful way to show your appreciation.
A carefully chosen gift can also be a wonderful way to show people you care. This Vegan Valentine's Day Gift Guide by Nutriciously has some awesome ideas for mindful gift-giving.
You can also gift an experience! A great option I've found for budding chefs to lifetime foodies alike, are these Online Vegan Cooking Classes by Veecoco.
When you give a Veecoco membership, your special someone gets access to 700+ high-quality lessons, the mobile app, course certificates, and downloadable materials. Veecoco, gift cards never expire and can be redeemed whenever you like!
These vegan appetizers are perfect for starting off your Plant-Based Valentine's Day meal. Or if you prefer, you can make them the star of the show! For even more ideas, check out this collection of vegan appetizers.
Soups & Salads
A Vegan Valentine's dinner isn't complete without a soup or salad. Choose one of these simple yet elegant dishes for your second course.
These Valentine's Day side dishes make a lovely and refined compliment to any main course. They can all be made in an air fryer or oven.
When I think of Valentine's Day, I think of Italian. After all, it is the language of love! Plus, these are simple dishes that have a lot of wow factor! That means you can prep them ahead of time, leaving you more time to enjoy your meal.
These Vegan Desserts offer a healthy and delicious end to any Valentine's Day dinner. Plus, all of these are easy to make ahead, so you'll have time to relax on the big day.
More Recipe Collections
Vegan Valentine's Menu
- Start by making the brownie bites and a double batch of the almond ricotta, (which you'll need for both the stuffed mushrooms and the stuffed shells). This can be done up to a day in advance. Store as directed for later.
- About an hour and a half before you want to serve dinner, prep and toss the salad. Make the creamy Italian dressing. Store the tossed salad and dressing seperately for later.
- Follow the instructions to make the stuffed mushrooms and bake for 20 minutes.
- While the mushrooms are baking, prep the stuffed shells. When the mushrooms are done, remove them from the oven, turn the heat down, and bake the stuffed shells for twenty minutes.
- Serve in courses: Start with the mushrooms. Then dress the salad and enjoy while the stuffed shells are baking. The stuffed shells should be baked and ready to serve by the time you finish the salad. Last serve the already prepared brownie bites.
- This is a sample 4 course Vegan Valentine's Day Meal. Feel free to swap out different recipes as you wish.
- Many of these recipes feed four, but they can be easily reduced by half to feed 2 people. Or you can have leftovers to enjoy later.
Want access to my Exclusive Meal Planning Tips & Printables page?
Did you try this recipe? Have a question? Just leave a comment below and I'll get back to you ASAP!
Leave a Reply