Whether you're new to plant-based eating or you've been vegan for a decade, you'll find what you need here. I'm a mom, so I prefer food that's quick, simple, and budget-friendly. Most of my recipes are whole-foods plant-based (WFPB) and free from refined sugars or oils. All of them are delicious!
Check out my favorite and most popular vegan recipes!
Vegan Fall Recipes
When the autumn winds start blowing and the leaves start changing color, you want cozy, comforting meals. I can help! Here are some of my best vegan fall recipes. These recipes are quick, easy, and feature seasonal produce. Perfect for crisp fall days!
- Vegan Pumpkin Muffins (Healthy + Oil-Free)
- Vegan Apple Crisp (Oil-Free)
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash
- Vegan Potato Soup (Easy & Oil-Free)
- Vegan Pumpkin Cookies with Maple Glaze (Healthy & Oil-Free)
- Lentil Shepherd's Pie (Vegan & Oil-Free)
- Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms with Herbed Almond Ricotta
- 25+ Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes (Starters, Sides, Mains, & Desserts)
- Homemade Orange Cranberry Sauce (Vegan & Low Sugar)
Search recipes by type
Quick & Easy Vegan Meals
While it’s fun to experiment, we also need quick and easy go-to recipes that we can throw together on a busy weeknight. All of these meals can be made in 30 minutes or less!
See more quick & easy vegan meals →
Salads & Salad Dressings
If you’re looking for quick, easy, and delicious vegan salads and salad dressings, you’ve come to the right place. All of the salad dressings are oil-free, with nut-free or soy-free substitution suggestions to help each recipe fit with any diet. Enjoy!
See more salads & salad dressing recipes →
Healthy Vegan Desserts
Who said vegan desserts have to be boring? These sweet treats are low in refined sugars and oils, but high in flavor!
See more healthy vegan desserts →
Brand New Recipes!
I'm always cooking up something new. Check out the latest recipes from No Sweat Vegan!
There's always room for improvement, right? Take a look at the recipes I've recently updated!